The Cottage was constructed during the 1930s and has had several lives. It served as housing for the “married man” working on the farm, as a hayshed, and more recently as weekend accommodation for our family and friends following extensive renovation.
- Nestled amidst rolling green paddocks, lambs often frolic outside
- Overlooks the pond, with resident frogs and ducks
- Three bedrooms: one queen, one double, one with two twin beds, sleeps 1-6 people
- High quality cotton linens
- Refurbished vintage bath
- Equipped kitchen
- Comfortable accommodation for a family or two couples
- Clothes washer and dryer
- Wood burning stove with firewood provided in season
Rates NZ$150 per night for one to two persons, including breakfast, plus NZ$50 per additional person up to six total.
24 hour cancellation policy applies.