The Homestead was constructed in 1908 but has undergone a recent transformation to modernize all amenities while retaining the traditional character of the original house.
- Established garden setting with specimen trees, native birds
- High ceiling bedroom with queen bed and garden views
- High quality cotton linens
- Ensuite high ceiling bathroom with refurbished vintage tub - relax with our bath salts made with organic sea salt and essential oils of peppermint and eucalyptus
- Second bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Large sitting room and dining area with original native timber floors, heat pump, flat screen TV with Sky, speakers for IPod/MP3, ample seating
- Cozy sun porch and deck off the kitchen with garden views
- Clothes washer and dryer
Rates NZ$250 per night for one to two persons, including breakfast.
The Garden Cottage is available as an optional second bedroom for guests booking The Homestead. The Garden Cottage is a few steps adjacent, and shares one of two bathrooms in and general access to the Homestead.
Price is NZ$50 per person for 1-2 persons per night above the Homestead's rate of NZ$250.
24 hour cancellation policy applies.